Posts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rules for Kayla's 100 Baby Challenge

Here is my version of the rules for MY 100 baby challenge. Thank you to the wonderful people at 100 baby challenge club for inspiring me to do this.

  • 1. I play the game how I normally would (if that means cheats then yes and yes I use cheats to some point) You can’t use cheats to the point that you are doing nothing. You have to earn your money and you have to care for your kids. (This also means whatever life span YOU want, I play on epic with only the baby and toddler bars shortened.)
  • I teach my toddlers to walk, talk and use the potty at least as well as letting them play on the toys. I only teach them with books if my mom sim is not busy.
  • Jobs my 'Mom' sim has are self employed jobs(if u do not have ambitions, that means writing, painting and guitar).
  • I grow up my kids at certain times with birthday cakes, try to have kids max as many skills as possible before growing up(its 4 if u don't have ambitions), for teens, I make sure they have the skills they need for their chosen job. For examble if they want to be a rock star I make sure their guitar skill is maxed or at least well on its way there.
  • Kids and teen have to go to school and do their homework Teens are allowed part time jobs after they get on the honor roll.
  • You can have home or hospital births.
  • Lifetime rewards are a good thing.
  • I am trying to use different fathers for each pregnancy. 
  • I hire babysitters, maids or butlers when it goes with the story. I do have an extra sim around the house at times that is not related or one of the children to help with the children at times(they are not the butler)
  • Children coming out of the time machine do not count. (though I am going to count how many come out of there separately as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment