Posts

Friday, February 17, 2012

I need fathers for this challenge and I need baby names, I would be oh so grateful for any people will provide, I do have a couple qualifications for them, and here they are:

1. I have to be able to put the father on my computer, so if you really want me to use your father, I will need you to edit him to be able to be run in the eps that I have (ambitions and late night) or provide me with what I need to have him in my game.(whether it be store content of custom content) I use the master contoller mod so I have sliders to make most sims work.
2. I have final say on all fathers that go into my challenge.
3. Please no fathers that have absurdly horrendous facial qualities, I twitch every time I see them.

Fathers I will use eventually simply haven't decided when in the challenge: (these either I am creating myself or already created or those which are already in my computer)
Vin Diesel
Indiana Jones
Chuck Norris
Lestat de Lioncourt
Link Kokiri (from Zelda)
Omega Kazuhito
Auros Draxian
Sesshomaru Taishou(the debut of my new skintone when I finish it)
Miroku Houshi
Caleb Sierra
Superion Coriel
Omega Coriel

Ok now for baby names, I will accept any baby names submitted to me, and use the ones I like, if someone provides me with a father and they suggest a baby name for the child or children of that father I will look at those first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment